When you start looking for a small business phone system, there are number of options that you may consider. If Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is one of your top considerations, you will want to read our Nextiva small business phone system post for how Nextiva can help your small business. Nextiva has been providing VoIP services since 2006. During this time they have really learned all the ins and outs of what it takes to be the best VoIP provider for small businesses. At Nextiva, they understand that having big business features at a small business price is essential. That is why they are working so hard to give small businesses the same advantages that were previously only available to big businesses.
The Nextiva small business phone system has everything you need to help your business grow and save money at the same time. Let’s review some of the best VoIP features that are included in the Nextiva Office VoIP business phone system:
- Toll-free or Local phone number: choose a toll-free number, local number, or both.
- Voicemail to Email: have your voicemail sent directly to your email. You can then listen to your voicemail, forward it, delete it, or choose from other voicemail options.
- Auto-attendant: greets your caller and provides call routing options.
- Online Fax: use the Nextiva virtual fax service to send and receive faxes from your computer.
- Dial-by-name directory: allow callers to reach a specific extension by entering the first or last name of the employee they are trying to reach.
- On-hold music or message: upload your own music or a custom message that you want your callers to hear when they are placed on hold.
- Number portability: Nextiva allows you to port your existing numbers so you don’t have to worry about changing your phone number.
- Mobile phone integration: Nextiva’s advanced features allow you to connect your mobile phone by connecting your voicemail from your mobile carrier.
Using VoIP services with the Nextiva small business phone system is a great way to get the most from your DSL or Cable high-speed Internet connection. Making and receiving phone calls using your broadband Internet connection instead of a standard phone line is simple, efficient, and generally cheaper. If you choose to use Nextiva as your VoIP provider you will enjoy a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a month to month service. Don’t worry about getting locked into a contract or spending a lot of money upfront, only to find you are unhappy. Nextiva has no set-up fees or hidden charges and will refund all your money if you should choose to cancel your account within 30 days.
In our opinion, Nextiva really is one of the best VoIP providers in the industry. Not only are their services flexible, powerful, and affordable, but they are truly committed to providing the very best customer service. Nextiva has been awarded the “Best VoIP Provider of the Year” award for the 3rd year in a row. Visit Nextiva.com today to see if Nextiva is the right provider for your Nextiva small business VoIP phone system.