The best Voice Over IP information on the web can now be found at BestVoiceOverIP.com including information about the best VoIP services and business VoIP. Continue reading to find out more about the best Voice Over IP technology and what this new site has to offer. Whether you are looking for VoIP services to provide customer support for your new business website or just want residential VoIP services, they cover it all.
What is VoIP technology?
- VoIP technology consists of various technologies including, communication protocols as well as transmission technology to provide voice communications and multimedia data over Internet protocol (IP) networks like the Internet.
- VoIP is different than traditional phone calls in that it works by being transported through IP networks like the Internet instead of the public switched telephone network (PSTN). The voice information transfers into IP packets. Then through the digitization process of the analog voice signal, it is encoded and sent over the IP with a packet-switched network. To receive the message being sent over an IP, a similar process is then followed in reverse order to answer the phone call or to receive the data message.
What is BestVoiceOverIP.com?
- BestVoiceOverIP.com is a new VoIP directory designed to assist those interested in finding the best VoIP services available. This new website features reviews on some of the best VoIP providers as well as articles covering VoIP topics like Mobile VoIP Advantages and VoIP Benefits for Businesses. Because VoIP technology is becoming increasingly popular with businesses and professionals, Best Voice Over IP is a great tool for any business or individual looking to use VoIP technology as a way to save money on communication cost. The website covers voice over IP features and technology and VoIP phone systems as well as other forms of the best VoIP technology available.
- There are a number of reviews, like the Nextiva review, featured on Best Voice Over IP that analyze the best VoIP providers to help users make the best VoIP choice for their business website.
Benefits to VoIP technology:
- There are many benefits to using voice over IP technology including, saving money! Using VoIP technology to communicate often costs much less than through a typical Internet, cell phone or PSTN providers.
- Using VoIP technology, you have access to your VoIP services from anyplace that has a sufficiently fast and stable Internet connection. That means it is easier to do work while traveling or on the go.
- Another type of VoIP benefit is integration with other services like video conversations through Skype, message or data file exchange, audio conferencing, and address book management.
- One major benefit of having the best VoIP provider is that routing calls over existing data networks can help avoid the need for separate data and voice networks, which ultimately saves you money.
- Other features including call forwarding, automatic redial, and caller ID are typically free tools that can be used from open source VoIP implementation with the VoIP provider subscription. With traditional telecommunication companies these services are usually an additional service and cost added to your regular calling plan.
We recommend Nextiva for your business VoIP services, whether you are a brand new website and just need one phone line for a sales line or a big business looking for a new VoIP phone system, Nextiva has plans that will work for any business. Check them out today!